Sample package price is valid for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights June 11 through August 30, 2018 when you book through August 1, 2018.
Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.
View sample rates based on a 4-night stay in a standard room or studio with 4-day tickets for a family of 4—based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10-17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—within the chart below.
|Sample ResortsMost Sunday through Thursday Nights||Sample Package Prices |
Disney’s All-Star Resort
Starting at $2,155
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $2,433
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $3,024
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $3,027
Get Pumped for an Incredible Summer!
Walt Disney World Resort is brimming with new attractions, entertainment and experiences you won’t want to miss (valid theme park admission required and not included with this offer).
Magic Kingdom Park – Celebrate the Supers and for the first-time ever interact with Edna Mode during the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo — May 25 to September 3, 2018.
Epcot – Bust a move with Star-Lord, Gamora and an alien band at the new concert series Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! playing music — June 9 to September 3, 2018.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Join the park’s 20th anniversary festivities, including Donald’s Dino-Bash! a prehistoric party in DinoLand USA hosted by Donald Duck and friends (begins May 25, 2018)—and UP! A Great Bird Adventure, an all-new bird show inspired by Disney•Pixar’s Up (debuts April 22, 2018).
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Play big with family and friends as you shrink to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard. It’s Toy Story Land—opening June 30, 2018.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Beyond the Theme Parks
Enjoy Disney Springs and unwind at our 2 water parks (valid water park admission required).
- Disney Springs – Discover a charming waterfront destination with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. There are also plenty of opportunities for you catch live performances, specialty acts and more.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – Make a splash in a tropical paradise overflowing with waterslides, children’s play areas, a lazy river and so much more.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach – Chill out at a one-time ski resort that has melted into an aquatic wonderland, featuring family-style raft rides and a one-acre wave pool.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7690† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.